سلام من زهرام. امیدوارم این وبلاگ یه کم طرفدار داشته باشه..
برای شروع بیوگرافی دمی رو میزارم...
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lovato at the Hannah Montana: The Movie premiere in April 2009.
|Birth name||Demetria Devonne Lovato|
|Born||August 20, 1992 (1992-08-20)
Dallas, Texas, United States
|Occupations||Actress, singer, songwriter|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, piano|
|Labels||Hollywood, Fascination (UK)|
|Associated acts||Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez|
Demetria Devonne "Demi" Lovato (born August 20, 1992) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. She is best known for her role as Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock and Sonny Munroe in Sonny With A Chance. Besides acting, she is also a solo music artist and released her debut album Don't Forget on September 23, 2008. The album debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200 selling over 89,000 copies in the first week. Lovato released her second album, Here We Go Again, on July 21, 2009. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 selling over 108,000 copies in the first week.
Lovato was born in Dallas, Texas to Patrick and Dianna Lovato (née Hart). She has an older sister, Dallas, and a younger half sister, Madison De La Garza. Her mother was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader and country recording artist; her father moved to New Mexico after their marriage ended in 1994. Lovato is of Mexican, Italian, and Irish ancestry.
Lovato began her acting career at the age of six on the children's television series Barney & Friends as Angela, appearing in seasons seven and eight. In 2006 Lovato guest starred on Prison Break as Danielle Curtin in the episode "First Down". She also appeared in the second season of the television sitcom Just Jordan as Nicole, in the episode "Slippery When Wet". In January 2007, she landed the role of Charlotte Adams on the Disney Channel Original Short Series, As the Bell Rings, which premiered on August 26, 2007. A few of her original songs, including "Shadow," were featured on the show. Upon leaving the show, her character was replaced by Lindsey Black.
In 2008, Lovato starred in the Disney Channel film, Camp Rock. She played Mitchie Torres, a fourteen-year-old girl with hopes of becoming a singer. The movie premiered on June 20 in the USA on Disney Channel. She recorded three songs for the Camp Rock soundtrack. She also covered "That's How You Know" on DisneyMania 6. She later signed a record deal with Hollywood Records. Her cover of "Wonderful Christmastime" is featured in All Wrapped Up. Lovato's debut album Don't Forget was released on September 23, 2008 in the United States debuting at number two on the Billboard 200 chart. The Jonas Brothers co-wrote several songs with Lovato for this album. During the summer of 2008, she performed as the Jonas Brothers' opening act for their Burning Up Tour. She competed on the Disney Channel Games for the third annual show. Subsequently, she appeared on the second show of Studio DC: Almost Live.
Lovato is currently starring in the Disney Channel Original Series, Sonny With a Chance, which premiered on February 8, 2009. She stars in Princess Protection Program as Princess Rosalinda alongside her best friend Selena Gomez. The movie premiered on June 26, 2009, on Disney Channel. Lovato released her second studio album, Here We Go Again on July 21, 2009. The first single off the album, titled the same as the album, was released on June 17, 2009. Regarding the album, Lovato says: "It’s going to take a different sound, so hopefully it goes over well. I sing a lot of rock, but this time I want to do more John Mayer-ish type of songs. Hopefully I can write with people like him." During the summer of 2009 Lovato along with other Disney Channel stars took part in Disney's Friends for Change, a pro-social "green" initiative. The theme song, titled Send It On, for the project is performed by Lovato along with Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers. On November 10, 2009 she released a Live CD+DVD of her Walmart Soundcheck performance. On November 12, she released a music video for Remember December, her third single from "Here We Go Again."
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Lovato admitted to going through painful experiences with bullying in the seventh grade. According to Lovato, the bullying was so bad that one day, in a fit of frustration and distress, she requested her mom give her a home-schooled education.
In an MTV interview, Lovato stated that she likes metal music, especially black metal and metalcore. She called symphonic black metal band Dimmu Borgir "one of her favorite live acts". On the July 24, 2009 episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, Lovato stated that three of her favorite bands were Abigail Williams, Job for a Cowboy, and Maylene and the Sons of Disaster. In the March 2009 issue of Teen Vogue, Lovato stated, "My first passion is music, because it comes naturally to me. Acting has been like a hobby." Lovato is best friends with Selena Gomez, whom she has known since Lovato "asked her to sit on my jacket and draw with crayons with me" at the Barney & Friends auditions. Lovato is also a Christian and prays with her band before they perform. She wrote the song "For the Love of a Daughter" about her estranged father.
- 2008: Burnin' Up Tour (As opening act)
- 2009: Demi Lovato Summer Tour 2009
- 2009: Demi Lovato Fall Tour 2009
|2008||Camp Rock||Mitchie Torres||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2009||Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience||Herself||3D Concert film|
|Princess Protection Program||Rosalinda / Rosie||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2010||Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam||Mitchie Torres||Disney Channel Original Movie (filming has finished)|
|2002—2003||Barney & Friends||Angela||Recurring role|
|2006||Prison Break||Danielle Curtin||Guest Appearance, episode "First Down"|
|2007, 2009||As The Bell Rings||Charlotte Adams||Guest Appearance, episode "Charlotte in the Halls"|
|2008||Just Jordan||Nicole||Guest Appearance, episode "Slippery When Wet"|
|Disney Channel Games||Herself||Participant, Blue Team (The Lightning)|
|2009-present||Sonny With a Chance||Sonny Munroe||Disney Channel Original Series|
|2009||Young Artist Awards||"Best Performance in a TV Movie - Leading Young Actress"||Camp Rock||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Awards||"Choice TV - Breakout Star Female"||Sonny With a Chance||Won|
|"Choice Music - Tour (shared with David Archuleta)"||Summer Tour 2009||Won|
|"Choice Other Stuff - Red Carpet Icon: Female"||Herself||Nominated|
|"Choice Summer - TV Star-Female"||Princess Protection Program||Nominated|
|ALMA Awards||"Special Achievement In Music - Music"||Herself||Nominated|
|Nickelodeon Australian Kids' Choice Awards 2009||"International Female Singer"||Herself||Nominated|
|People's Choice Awards||"Favorite Breakout Music Artist"||Herself||Pending|
- ^ a b c d Laura Yao (June 21, 2008). "Disney Demi-Goddess". Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/20/AR2008062003077_pf.html. Retrieved 2008-12-22.
- ^ Daniel Kreps (October 1, 2008). "On the Charts: Demi Lovato & Kings of Leon Debut High, Metallica Rule". Rolling Stone. http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/10/01/on-the-charts-demi-lovato-kings-of-leon-debut-high-metallica-rule/. Retrieved 2008-12-22.
- ^ "Demi Lovato First Single Announcement". Demi Lovato. http://twitter.com/ddlovato/status/1957085257. Retrieved 2009-05-29.
- ^ Demi Lovato Debuts At No. 1 On Billboard 200, But Michael Jackson Still Reigns Billboard.com. Retrieved on 2009-07-29.
- ^ "What could happen to Lovato because of the Camp Rock film". www.nydailynews.com. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2008/06/20/2008-06-20_camp_rock_film_could_make_demi_lovato_a_.html. Retrieved 2008-07-13.
- ^ Caramanica, Jon (2009-07-15). "Tween Princess, Tweaked". New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/19/arts/music/19cara.html?pagewanted=2. Retrieved 2009-11-04.
- ^ Huff, Richard (2008-06-19). "'Camp Rock' film could make Demi Lovato a star". New York Daily News. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2008/06/20/2008-06-20_camp_rock_film_could_make_demi_lovato_a_.html. Retrieved 2009-11-04.
- ^ "Amazon.com: Disneymania, Vol. 6: Various Artists: Music". Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015HZAPC.
- ^ Katie Hasty (October 1, 2008). "Metallica Scores Third Week Atop Billboard 200". Billboard. http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003857662. Retrieved 2008-12-22.
- ^ Elysa Gardner (March 26, 2008). "Jonas Brothers' fame is burning hot". USA Today. http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2008-03-26-jonas-brothers-main_N.htm. Retrieved 2008-12-22.
- ^ Matt Mitovich (May 21, 2008). "Is Disney Channel's Molly the New Miley?". Today’s News: Our Take (TV Guide). http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Disneys-Miley-Cyrus/800040167/. Retrieved 2008-05-22.
- ^ "Disney Darlings: Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato". August 22, 2008. http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/08/64623/index.html. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- ^ "Radio Disney Planet Premiere - Here We Go Again". Radio Disney. 06-12-2009. http://radio.disney.go.com/music/planet_premiere.html. Retrieved 2009-06-13.
- ^ "Demi Lovato on second album". Sugar Slam. 2009-01-28. http://www.sugarslam.com/demi-lovato-on-second-album/. Retrieved 2009-06-13.
- ^ http://www.disneychannelmedianet.com/DNR/2009/doc/F4C_PR_080609.doc
- ^ http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=71815043&blogId=517452499
- ^ "Demi Lovato: I was Bullied!". US Magazine. May 16, 2009. http://www.usmagazine.com/news/demi-lovato-i-was-bullied. Retrieved 2009-05-16.
- ^ Yao, Laura (May 16, 2009). "Disney Demi-Goddess". The Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/20/AR2008062003077_pf.html. Retrieved 2009-05-16.
- ^ Chris Harris (August 29, 2008). "Demi Lovato metalhead?". MTV. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1593780/20080828/lovato__demi.jhtml. Retrieved 2008-12-22.
- ^ "Solo Act". Teen Vogue. http://www.teenvogue.com/industry/2009/02/demi-lovato-goes-solo. Retrieved April 14 2009.
- ^ Jennifer Garcia (July 21, 2009). "Demi Lovato and Trace Cyrus Split". People. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20292542,00.html. Retrieved 2009-07-21.
- ^ 30th Annual Young Artist Awards. YoungArtistAwards.org. Accessed 2009-08-23.
- ^ a b c d http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gzwwpelzmXR7OGixpNf7x4tyyiVgD99VR9CO0
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Demi Lovato|
- Official website
- Demi Lovato at Facebook
- Demi Lovato at MySpace
- Demi Lovato at Twitter
- Demi Lovato at YouTube
- Demi Lovato at the Internet Movie Database